In the brief periods when you’re not relentlessly streaming our music and videos, you should be reading the Seven Objects. Daily contemplation of these simple life lessons is made easy with these glorious technicolour pamphlets – feel free to force them upon your friends and family – they’ll thank you in the end!
8 panel roll-fold A4 pamphlet in glorious double-sided technicolour!
Printed items are intended as collectables – for broad distribution, all propaganda is also available in planet-saving digital format via The Path
- We regularly ship worldwide!
- This website is the only official source of Church of the Cosmic Skull merchandise, in purchasing here you are directly supporting the Church.
- Currently all items ship from the UK once a week.
- This is an independent operation run by the artists themselves, we are real humans who care about the things we are sending and the people we are sending them to, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns!
- Upon ordering you will receive an order confirmation email, then a shipping notification email when the parcel has shipped out from here. Not all services provide a tracking number, where applicable you will receive a tracking number from the carrier.
- Please allow 14 days from receiving confirmation your order has shipped. Packages usually arrive sooner than this for most destinations!
- For orders which include pre-order items the delivery time is often extended considerably, and is based on the items arrival with us. See the pre-order tab below for more information.
- Please note shipping times may be affected by the coronavirus pandemic, we thank you for your patience and equanimity.
- We now offer a range of shipping methods which will be selectable depending on your location. On the basket page please enter your full address, then select the requested currency to calculate an accurate shipping price!
- Multiple items are shipped in one package, with the shipping automatically calculated to reduce costs to you. Basically the more items you order, the more you save on shipping costs.
- Although instances of loss and damage are very rare, rest assured we will ensure you receive a replacement or refund at no extra cost to you. See ‘Returns and Refunds’ below for more information.
WITH ALL ORDERS: PLEASE USE A SHIPPING ADDRESS WHERE SOMEONE WILL BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE DURING NORMAL DELIVERY HOURS 9am – 5pm!!!
Simply checkout both orders on the separate web shops as described below, and we will refund the postage difference – this will vary depending on destination and the package contents, but will, in most cases, be cheaper than paying for shipping twice.
Please follow these steps:
- On the checkout pages ensure you use exactly the same ‘address line 1’ and postcode (case and space sensitive)
- On the checkout pages add a ‘Note for Postal Carrier’ with the text ‘COMBINE AND REFUND DIFFERENCE’
- Please allow 14 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account
Note that for exceedingly large or bulky orders, combining might not make much difference to the cost.
Any questions please get in touch via email@example.com
- It is likely you will be charged VAT upon delivery by the delivery service or customs. At this time it is too complex for us to factor the country specific VAT into the cost of each order. Rest assured no VAT is charged by us, so you aren’t paying double VAT. Please check your country’s rates as they differ across the EU.
- We recommend selecting a tracked shipping service in case it gets held up in customs.
- If you don’t use tracked shipping and it is held up in customs please be aware that might take a couple of weeks extra to pass through and we won’t be able to track it down.
- As a rock group and spiritual organisation based in the UK who maintain focus on the unity of all living beings, we hope to return to your warm embrace as soon as half the voting public in this country stop being xenophobic nationalistic arseholes.
Yours in peace and harmony,
Brother Bill x x x
We hope you are well and keeping safe during this particularly stressful time. Our love goes out to everyone affected, especially the frontline staff who are facing the challenge worldwide.
This is an incredibly difficult time for the music industry as a whole. Promoters, venues, touring bands, tech crew and everyone else involved are facing complete meltdown. We would urge you to support the bands and artists you love in whatever ways you can.
👍 At the time of writing this, online shopping and the like is still encouraged by the authorities, with the virus highly unlikely to be transmitted via posted items, so we will continue to mail out records and merch worldwide as long as the mail system is functional. Brother Sam, who does the regular shipping, will be ensuring the utmost hygiene standards continue to be upheld.
⏱ Please note there may be some delays for international orders due to internal postal services, we thank you for your patience and equanimity!
👚 Also please note some t-shirts may come with COTCS stitched-in labels, some with COTCS printed labels, our relabellers have closed during to the lockdown so we are moving back to the printed type until further notice!
Yours in peace and harmony,
Brother Bill x x x
Centimetres W x L
S = 46 x 71
M = 51 x 74
L = 56 x 77
XL = 61 x 79
2XL = 66 x 83
3XL = 71 x 85
4XL* = 76 x 86
5XL* = 81 x 89
Women’s S** = 40.6 x 64.1
Women’s M** = 43.2 x 66.7
Women’s L** = 47 x 69.2
Women’s XL** = 49.5 x 71.1
Women’s 2XL** = 55.9 x 72.4
T-Shirt Sizes Men’s S-3XL:
- Gildan Softstyle®
- 153 g/m² 100% Ring Spun Cotton
*T-Shirt Sizes Men’s 4XL-5XL:
- Gildan® Heavy Cotton™
- Classic Fit
- 180 g/m² 100% Cotton
**T-Shirt Women’s Sizes S-2XL
- Gildan Softstyle
- Fitted silhouette/side seams
- 144g/m² 100% Ringspun cotton
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily arrange a replacement or refund!
- Please return items within 14 days of receiving them.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge.
- Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Original shipping costs on items sent with insured delivery which have been damaged in transit and are accepted by the original postal service as being covered by the insurance are refundable to the amount covered by the insurance.
- Original shipping costs for damaged items that are not accepted by the insurance / postal company as being covered by the insurance are non refundable.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
We believe plastic should be reserved for special items that are built to last, such as CDs, cassettes and vinyl – not disposable packaging!
Where possible, all our merchandise is now shipped using 100% recyclable, biodegradable and sustainable, highest-protection-available packing materials, from UK based industry leader ‘Lil Packaging’.
CD: A-CD mailers
T-Shirts: ‘Lil Bag’ mailers
Bundles: FLP or CLP large mailers
Pre-order items are available to purchase before we have the items for shipping. This is a fantastic way for independent bands and artists to fund expensive production runs such as vinyl without resorting to kickstarter campaigns or other such programs.
Orders with multiple items ship in one package, so packages which include pre-orders will ship when all of the items are available.
If you would like non-preorder items to ship as soon as possible, please checkout separately.
Please note the estimated time of arrival (eta) on each pre-order before purchasing, and add this to the estimated time of delivery denoted by your chosen shipping method.
For instance if you purchase a pre-order with an eta of 1st June, using Standard International shipping (14 days), you can expect the item to be delivered to you by June 15th.
Items marked with ‘backorder available’ are out of stock but due to be restocked very soon, usually within 14 days of backorders being made available.
Please add this to the estimated time of arrival!
This is a good time to order larger sizes of apparel as it is impractical for us to stock high numbers of these items!
We love feedback!
We have set up a sync to our Facebook and Instagram shop pages, but unfortunately some prices are syncing incorrectly, in random currencies and sometimes displaying discounted prices. These are errors we are working to fix, the prices on this site are correct. We thank you for your patience and equanimity!
There are various bundles available on this website which provide astonishing discounts to all visitors!
We also have site wide ongoing discounts for members of the top secret subscription program, which you can find out more about here!